Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week One - Pirate Thursday.

I don't know why Pirate Thursdays are. Some part of me imagines Thursday to be the noose in which we hang the week, before sending it off the yardarm to dangle in the weekend breeze. Only to have the week suddenly and not-unexpectedly resurrect some 48 hours later.

Still, they are a time of rebellion, and expression of liberty. Pirate Thursday!

Though, sometimes we drink too deeply and suffer. As it was, a number of obstacles plagued my homeward sail this evening, and finally pulled in to port around 7:00 p.m.

I intended to post a more in-depth look at the week, and that which lays ahead...but after such, I feel a slight tendency towards laying my head down and sleeping. And without the benefit of rum, to boot.

Dreamfalling Blog Lesson #1 - Do not waste your week.
Progress is made in little steps - but not so little as not to be noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment